At US Community Wealth Management we are committed to helping our clients turn their aspirations and financial dreams into realities. Our dedication is firmly rooted in our goal to provide high-quality, comprehensive financial services in an atmosphere that allows us to get to know you better - your family, your business, your financial goals and your investment needs.
Through our consultants' partnership with LPL Financial, our clients have access to a wide array of financial products, including services such as professional money management, retirement and education planning, and investment products including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, annuities and insurance products. LPL Financial is a leading provider of investment and insurance programs to financial institutions across the country, and is a registered broker/dealer and a FINRA member firm.
Check the background of this firm on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Products and Services:
- Stocks and Bonds
- Tax Advantaged Investments
- Mutual Funds
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Insurance Products
- Financial And Estate Planning
- Individual Retirement Accounts
- Business Retirement Plans
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning and 529 Plans
- Professional Asset Management
A Message from Charles (Chuck) Gore, II
Financial Consultant for US Community Wealth Management
The investment climate has never been more exciting or more challenging than it is today.
To take advantage of all available opportunities, investors need two things: an understanding of which investment products are most appropriate for their situation and a relationship with a trustworthy representative who has a clear understanding of their needs.
By keeping clients' objectives in focus, staying in contact with them throughout all market conditions and making investment adjustments as economic or lifestyle conditions warrant, I maintain a constant commitment to putting service first.
To learn more about these and other investment tools, come by one of our branches or contact our Financial Consultant Charles (Chuck) Gore, II at 615-256-8712. You can also contact a representative by clicking the Contact US button.
Charles (Chuck) Gore, II joined LPL Financial and HTK Wealth Management in 2003. His services during that time have included investments in individual stocks, mutual funds, closed end funds, life insurance, Exchanged Traded Funds (ETFs), health insurance, long-term care insurance, fixed annuities, variable annuities, private real estate investment trusts, fixed-indexed annuities, business development companies, managed money accounts, individual retirements and small business retirement plans. Chuck partnered with US Community Wealth Management in 2011.
Chuck is involved in various charitable and business organizations including:
- Lebanon Chamber of Commerce, member of the Sports Council
- Volunteer Coach for the local youth soccer, basketball, and baseball programs for the past 10 years
- Past participant in the Leadership Wilson program (2004)
- Chairman and/or Past Chairman for my different Church athletic teams (Adult Basketball, Softball & youth basketball)
- Assisted in Healing Hands Church lead program to provide food and shelter for the local homeless
Hobbies and Past Time Activities:
- Enjoy playing softball, basketball and golf
- Coaching or Spectating any of my son’s sporting events
- Learning and playing guitar with my Daughter
- Any time spent together with my family (movies, hikes, bike rides)