5 Ways To Improve Your Credit Score
Let’s get straight to the point, your credit score is a very important part of your financial life. Maintaining a good credit score will help save you tons of money in better interest rates on loans.
Have you been trying to increase your credit score but just can’t seem to figure out how to do it? Here are a few simple ways that you can bump your score up!
1. Pay your bills on time. If you find this to be a challenge, consider signing up for automatic payments.
2. Pay more than just the minimum payment on your credit cards. Work on paying down your debt before you acquire any new debt.
3. Pay your credit card bills before they’re due. This way, more of your money will go toward paying for the month’s purchases instead of interest.
4. Find out if you have any outstanding medical bills. These can significantly drag down your credit score.
5. If your debt has become unmanageable, consider debt consolidation. Talk with us at US Community Credit Union.