ID Theft Protection
ID Theft Protection
Did you know identity theft is the fastest growing crime in the United States? According to Javelin Strategy & Research, there were 13.1 million identity fraud victims in 2015, a three percent increase from 2014.
Identity theft takes a serious financial and emotional toll on its victims. Recouping losses and clearing your credit will take money and time. As your trusted financial partner, your identity protection is our highest priority. That's why US Community Credit Union is offering each of our members IDProtect, an active identity theft protection service. While other companies are charging $10 a month for this type of program, USCCU wanted to offer our members an affordable identity theft service. For a low monthly security fee of $1.95, you and your family receive all the benefits below.
To login, visit www.idprotectme247.com.
Benefits of IDProtect:
IDProtect - Identity theft protection service for you, your joint account owners, and family members¹:
- Credit File Monitoring - Daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion credit reports [registration/activation required].
- Total Identity Monitoring - Monitoring of over 1,000 databases including credit, Social Security, publice records, real property records, telephone, and many others [registration/activation required].
- 3-in-1 Credit Report - Request new 3-in-1 report every 90 days or upon receipt of credit alert [registration/activation required].
- Credit Score - Receive new single bureau credit score with every new credit report [registration/activation required].
- Up to $10,000 Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage² - For expenses associated with restoring your identity.
- Fully Managed Identity Theft Resolution Services.
- Access to a Dedicated Fraud Specialist assigned to manage your case who will work with you until your credit and identity are restored.
- Identity Theft Recovery Case Plan to inform you of the recovery process.
- Debit and Credit Card Registration [registration/activation required].
- Online Identity Theft News Center and Valuable Phone and Web Resources [registration required].
Protecting Our Members
With the continued growth of ID theft attacks, US Community Credit Union feels each member needs identity theft protection. By providing all our members with the IDProtect program, we can lower the monthly cost through group coverage. The security fee of $1.95 per month will be charged to your account at the end of each month. If you choose not to utilize the IDProtect program, you have the opportunity to opt-out at any time.